Breakfast matters for Lyme disease recovery. But, are you eating the right foods for breakfast? Are you confused about what you should be eating for breakfast to support your Lyme recovery, or skipping breakfast altogether because you don’t have time to make a meal from scratch every morning? My new recipe eBook, Lyme-Friendly Breakfast Recipes™, has you covered! This eBook provides you with ten simple, nutrient-dense breakfast recipes that will support your Lyme disease recovery.
So, why is breakfast important for Lyme recovery?
- Starting off your day with the right breakfast sets the tone for healthy blood sugar control throughout the day. Healthy blood sugar control, in turn, will give you more stable energy, brain function, and mood regulation during the day. A growing body of research indicates that healthy blood sugar control also supports your immune system; this is crucial for those of us with Lyme disease!
- Eating a balanced breakfast helps “sync” your circadian rhythm. Your circadian rhythm governs many aspects of your physiology, including immune function and inflammation regulation. A dysregulated circadian rhythm can hinder Lyme recovery, whereas a well-regulated circadian rhythm supports healing.
- Breakfast is an opportunity to boost your nutrient intake. Your body needs many vitamins, minerals, and amino acids (the building blocks of protein) for proper immune function, which is critical for Lyme healing.
Here’s What You Get in this eBook:
- Information about why eating breakfast matters for Lyme disease recovery
- 18 gluten-free, dairy-free, anti-inflammatory breakfast recipes (these are new and unique breakfast recipes that you will not find in my book, The Lyme Disease 30-Day Meal Plan. My book has 7 breakfast recipes; you can get more than double the number of breakfast recipes in this eBook – plus, all of the recipes are brand new!)
- Additional tips and food pairing suggestions to help you make the most of each recipe
- Specific ingredient recommendations, including brand recommendations for coconut milk and protein powder
- Nutrition facts and beautiful color images for each recipe
With these breakfast recipes in hand, you’ll be on your way to higher energy, reduced brain fog and sugar cravings, and a more nourished body that can successfully beat Lyme disease!