Mold growth outdoors is a normal part of a healthy, natural ecosystem. However, mold growing in indoor environments, such as your home or workplace, can significantly hurt your health. Mold does not belong indoors! Indoor molds release mycotoxins, small toxic compounds that can cause illness. Illness caused by exposure to mold spores and mycotoxins is called “mold illness.”
To recover from mold illness, we need to help our bodies detoxify mold and mycotoxins. Read on to learn how to detox your body from mold naturally so you can recover from mold illness and reclaim your health!